Welcome to NailseaWelcome to Nailsea Town Council's website which provides details of all our activities along with information about our community, heritage and history. Nailsea is a thriving and historic North Somerset town with a busy town centre, excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs and free parking. There is a Tuesday market and every third Saturday in the month we have our Farmers’ and Craft Markets. We would like to hear your views so please feel free to use the Contact Us link or call us on 01275 855277.
Items of note ...
- On 10 May the Town Council is considering a draft proposal from Barratt Homes for housing development on Council-owned land on Engine Lane
- Town Council Chairman's Annual Report 2016-17
- The Town Council conducted a survey of residents in 2016. Click here for more details.
- North Somerset Times is conducting a survey regarding Nailsea Place, click here for details
- Town Council has agreed to sell land to Barratt Homes to build 183 homes, click link for key documents
- The Town Council has approved its Strategic Plan for 2016-2020
- Nailsea Paths Map, download here